The Order Berberidopsidales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (2): Aextoxicaceae · Berberidopsidaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 5 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Berberidopsidales.
Aextoxicon punctatum, the sole species of genus Aextoxicon and family Aextoxicaceae, is a tree native to southern Chile and Argentina. [more]
Berberidopsidaceae is the botanical name for a family of flowering plants. Such a family has been recognized by only a few taxonomists: the plants involved have often been treated as belonging to family Flacourtiaceae. [more]
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Family Berberidopsidaceae.
More info about the Family Berberidopsidaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.