A Genus in the Kingdom Plantae.
The Genus Balizia is a member of the Family Mimosaceae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Balizia:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Plantae
Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae
Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Phylum: Magnoliophyta Cronquist, Takhtajan & W. Zimmermann, 1966 - Flowering Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Kingdom: Plantae Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
The Genus Balizia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Balizia: B. elegans (Mapuchiqui) · B. leucocalyx · B. pedicellaris
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.