A Genus in the Kingdom Plantae.
The Genus Atractophora is a member of the Family Naccariaceae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Atractophora:
- Domain: Eukaryota Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
The Genus Atractophora is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Atractophora: A. hypnoides
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.