The Family Asteropeiaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (2): Asteropeia · Rhodoclada
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Asteropeiaceae.
Asteropeia is a genus of flowering plants. The genus contains seven species of shrubs and small trees, all native to Madagascar. It is the sole genus in family Asteropeiaceae. [more]
More info about the Genus Rhodoclada may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.