The Subtribe Artemisiinae is a member of the Tribe Anthemideae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Artemisiinae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Plantae
Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae
Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Phylum: Tracheophyta
Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina
- Phylum: Tracheophyta Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Kingdom: Plantae Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
The Subtribe Artemisiinae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (4): Ajania · Artemisia · Cladanthus · Tridactylina
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,335 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Subtribe Artemisiinae.
Ajania is a genus of flowering plants in the daisy family. The genus is named after the russian port city Ayan on the coast of the sea of okhotsk. [more]
Artemisia can mean: [more]
Cladanthus is a genus of the botanical family Asteraceae. [more]
Tridactylina is a genus of flowering plants in the daisy family. [more]
More info about the Genus Tridactylina may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.