The Family Aponogetonaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (5): Aponogeton · Hydrogeton · Ouvirandra · Spathium · Uvirandra
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 120 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Aponogetonaceae.
Aponogeton is a genus of 45 - 50 species of flowering plants, the only genus of the family Aponogetonaceae. The Aponogetonaceae is considered to be allied to the Potamogetonaceae - Najadaceae complex of families. [more]
More info about the Genus Uvirandra may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.