The Family Aphloiaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (2): Aphloia · Neumannia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 22 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Aphloiaceae.
Aphloiaceae Takht. 1985, is a monogeneric family of flowering plants. It contains only one species Aphloia theiformis (Vahl) Benn., a species of evergreen shrubs or small trees occurring in East Africa, Madagascar, the Mascarene Islands and the Seychelles. [more]
At least 12 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Neumannia.
More info about the Genus Neumannia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.