Anthodiscus is a genus of plant in family Caryocaraceae.
- Anthodiscus chocoensis, Prance
- Anthodiscus montanus, Gleason
A. pilosus is added to some versions of the hallucinogenic drink Ayahuasca.
The Genus Anthodiscus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Anthodiscus: A. amazonicus · A. chocoensis (Ajo Negro) · A. fragrans · A. glaucescens · A. gutierrezii · A. klugii · A. mazarunensis · A. montanus · A. obovatus · A. peruanus · A. pilosus · A. trifoliatus
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.