Alvaradoa is a genus of plant in family Simaroubaceae.
It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete):
- Alvaradoa jamaicensis, Benth.
- Alvaradoa amorphoides Liebm.
The Genus Alvaradoa is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 16 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Alvaradoa: A. amorphoides (Mexican Alvaradoa) · A. amorphoides subsp. psilophylla · A. amorphoides subsp. typica · A. amorphoides psilophylla · A. amorphoides typica · A. amorphoides var. puberulenta · A. arborescens · A. haitiensis · A. jamaicensis · A. lewisii · A. mexicana · A. psilophylla · A. puberulenta · A. subovata · A. subovata var. puberulenta · A. subovata var. typica
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.