Acanthosyris is a genus of plant in family Santalaceae. It contains the following species:
- Acanthosyris annonagustata
- Acanthosyris asipapote
The Genus Acanthosyris is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 8 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Acanthosyris: A. annonagustata · A. asipapote · A. colombiana · A. falcata · A. glabrata · A. paulo-alvinii · A. platensis · A. spinescens
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.