The Order Teloschistales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (4): Fuscideaceae · Letrouitiaceae · Megalosporaceae · Teloschistaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,997 species and subspecies in the Order Teloschistales.
The Fuscideaceae are a family of fungi in the Ascomycota, class Lecanoromycetes. Its relationship to other taxa in the Lecanoromycetes is not well understood, so it is considered to be incertae sedis with respect to ordinal placement. [more]
The Megalosporaceae are a family of mostly lichen-forming fungi belonging to the class Lecanoromycetes in the division Ascomycota. Most species have a tropical distribution. [more]
The Teloschistaceae are a family of mostly lichen-forming fungi belonging to the class Lecanoromycetes in the phylum Ascomycota. [more]
At least 1,772 species and subspecies belong to the Family Teloschistaceae.
More info about the Family Teloschistaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.