The Class Taphrinomycetes is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Order (1): Taphrinales
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 353 species and subspecies in the Class Taphrinomycetes.
The Taphrinomycetes are a class of ascomycete fungi belonging to the subdivion Taphrinomycotina. It includes the single order Taphrinales, which includes 2 families, 8 genera and 140 species. [more]
At least 358 species and subspecies belong to the Order Taphrinales.
More info about the Order Taphrinales may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.