The Family Raveneliaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (22): Allotelium · Anthomyces · Anthomycetella · Apra · Bibulocystis · Cumminsina · Cystingophora · Cystomyces · Diabole · Diabolidium · Dicheirinia · Diorchidiella · Diorchidium · Esalque · Haplophragmium · Kernkampella · Lipocystis · Pleoravenelia · Ravenelia · Sphenospora · Spumula · Ypsilospora
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 275 species and subspecies in the Family Raveneliaceae.
Apra Harbor is a deep-water port on the western side of Guam in the Mariana Islands. The harbor is formed by Orote Peninsula in the south and Cabras Island in the north. To the south, the harbor narrows and then widens again to form an inner harbor. The southern end of the harbor is the location of Naval Base Guam. The northern end is the commercial port, which handles about 2 million tons of cargo a year. [more]
At least 3 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Ypsilospora.
More info about the Genus Ypsilospora may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.