The Genus Pulverolepiota is a member of the Family Agaricaceae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Pulverolepiota:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Fungi
T.L. Jahn & F.F. Jahn, 1949 ex R.T. Moore, 1980 - Fungi
- Subkingdom: Dikarya D.S. Hibbett et al., in D.S. Hibbett et al., 2007
- Kingdom: Fungi T.L. Jahn & F.F. Jahn, 1949 ex R.T. Moore, 1980 - Fungi
The Genus Pulverolepiota is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species and subspecies in the Genus Pulverolepiota: P. roseolanata
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.