A Phylum in the Kingdom Fungi.
The Phylum Microsporidia is a member of the Kingdom Fungi. Here is the complete "parentage" of Microsporidia:
The Phylum Microsporidia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (3): Glugeidae · Nosematidae · Thelohaniidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 31 species and subspecies in the Phylum Microsporidia.
'Nosematidae is a family of microsporidians. The family includes the following genera. [more]
At least 24 species and subspecies belong to the Family Thelohaniidae.
More info about the Family Thelohaniidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.