The Class Laboulbeniomycetes is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Order (2): Laboulbeniales · Pyxidiophorales
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,305 species and subspecies in the Class Laboulbeniomycetes.
The Laboulbeniales are an order of fungi within the class Laboulbeniomycetes. They are quite well known among researchers, and thus have received a colloquial name, laboulbs. [more]
At least 34 species and subspecies belong to the Order Pyxidiophorales.
More info about the Order Pyxidiophorales may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.