An Order in the Kingdom Fungi.
The Order Laboulbeniales is a member of the Class Laboulbeniomycetes. Here is the complete "parentage" of Laboulbeniales:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Fungi
T.L. Jahn & F.F. Jahn, 1949 ex R.T. Moore, 1980 - Fungi
- Subkingdom: Dikarya D.S. Hibbett et al., in D.S. Hibbett et al., 2007
- Kingdom: Fungi T.L. Jahn & F.F. Jahn, 1949 ex R.T. Moore, 1980 - Fungi
The Order Laboulbeniales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (3): Ceratomycetaceae · Euceratomycetaceae · Laboulbeniaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,327 species and subspecies in the Order Laboulbeniales.
The Ceratomycetaceae are a family of fungi in the order Laboulbeniales. Taxa have a widespread distribution, and are or parasitic on insect cuticles. [more]
The Laboulbeniaceae are a family of fungi in the order Laboulbeniales. Taxa have a widespread distribution, and are parasitic to various orders of insects. [more]
At least 1,207 species and subspecies belong to the Family Laboulbeniaceae.
More info about the Family Laboulbeniaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.