The Order Laboulbeniales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (3): Ceratomycetaceae · Euceratomycetaceae · Laboulbeniaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,327 species and subspecies in the Order Laboulbeniales.
The Ceratomycetaceae are a family of fungi in the order Laboulbeniales. Taxa have a widespread distribution, and are or parasitic on insect cuticles. [more]
The Laboulbeniaceae are a family of fungi in the order Laboulbeniales. Taxa have a widespread distribution, and are parasitic to various orders of insects. [more]
At least 1,207 species and subspecies belong to the Family Laboulbeniaceae.
More info about the Family Laboulbeniaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.