The Class Eurotiomycetes is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subclass (3): Chaetothyriomycetidae · Eurotiomycetidae · Mycocaliciomycetidae
- Order (9): Ascosphaerales · Chaetothyriales · Chaetothyriomycetes · Coryneliales · Eurotiales · Mycocaliciales · Onygenales · Pyrenulales · Verrucariales
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 5,582 species and subspecies in the Class Eurotiomycetes.
Chaetothyriales is an order of ascomycetous fungi within the class Eurotiomycetes and within the subphylum Pezizomycotina. [more]
Chaetothyriomycetidae is a subclass of fungi within the Eurotiomycetes. They are collectively termed the >. [more]
The Eurotiales are an order of sac fungi, also known as the green and blue molds. The order contains 3 families, 49 genera, and 928 species. It was circumscribed in 1980. [more]
The Mycocaliciales are an order of ascomycetous fungi within the subclass Mycocaliciomycetidae and within the class Eurotiomycetes (subphylum Pezizomycotina). [more]
The Onygenales are an order of Ascomycetes, within the eurotiomycetes Ascomycetes. [more]
The Pyrenulales are an order of ascomycetous fungi within the class Eurotiomycetes and within the subphylum Pezizomycotina. [more]
The Verrucariales are an order of ascomycetous fungi within the class Eurotiomycetes and within the subphylum Pezizomycotina. [more]
At least 3,045 species and subspecies belong to the Order Verrucariales.
More info about the Order Verrucariales may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.