An Order in the Kingdom Fungi.
The Order Erysiphales is a member of the Class Leotiomycetes. Here is the complete "parentage" of Erysiphales:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Fungi T.L. Jahn & F.F. Jahn, 1949 ex R.T. Moore, 1980 - Fungi
The Order Erysiphales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (1): Erysiphaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,545 species and subspecies in the Order Erysiphales.
The Erysiphaceae are fungal family of the order Erysiphales. The family contains many of the powdery mildews. [more]
At least 1,546 species and subspecies belong to the Family Erysiphaceae.
More info about the Family Erysiphaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.