A Family in the Kingdom Fungi.
The Family Cunninghamellaceae is a member of the Order Mucorales. Here is the complete "parentage" of Cunninghamellaceae:
- Domain: Eukaryota Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
The Family Cunninghamellaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (6): Chlamydoabsidia · Cunninghamella · Gongronella · Halteromyces · Hesseltinella · Oedocephalum
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 42 species and subspecies in the Family Cunninghamellaceae.
At least 39 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Oedocephalum.
More info about the Genus Oedocephalum may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.