The Family Bondarzewiaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (13): Amylaria · Amylosporus · Bondarzewia · Gloeodontia · Gloiodon · Heterobasidion · Murrilloporus · Mycoleptodon · Rigidoporopsis · Sclerodon · Spiniger · Stecchericium · Wrightoporia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 93 species and subspecies in the Family Bondarzewiaceae.
Amylaria is a genus of fungus in the family Bondarzewiaceae. The genus is monotypic, containing the single species Amylaria himalayensis, found in Bhutan. [more]
Amylosporus is a genus of fungi in the family Bondarzewiaceae. The genus contains five species that are widely distributed in tropical regions. [more]
Spiniger is a genus of fungi in the family Bondarzewiaceae. The widespread genus contains two species. [more]
Stecchericium is a genus of fungi in the family Bondarzewiaceae. The genus is widespread in tropical regions. [more]
At least 33 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Wrightoporia.
More info about the Genus Wrightoporia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.