The Family Bacidiaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (23): Aipospila · Bacidiomyces · Bayrhofferia · Biatorina · Byssopsora · Callopis · Dimerospora · Diphratora · Japewiella · Lecaniella · Lecaniomyces · Megalopsora · Placodiella · Placolecania · Psorella · Psoromopsis · Raphiospora · Rhytismella · Secoliga · Sporoblastia · Squammaria · Weitenwebera · Woessia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 219 species and subspecies in the Family Bacidiaceae.
Gyalecta is a genus of fungi within the Gyalectaceae family. The widespread genus contains 34 species. Gyalecta was originally circumscribed by lichenologist Erik Acharius in 1808. [more]
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Woessia.
More info about the Genus Woessia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.