The Class Actinochrysophyceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subclass (2): Abaxodinae · Silicophycidae
- Order (5): Actinophryida · Ciliophryida · Dictyochales · Pedinellales · Rhizochromulinales
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 334 species and subspecies in the Class Actinochrysophyceae.
Dictyochales (or Silicoflagellates) are a small group of unicellular heterokont algae, found in marine environments. [more]
The axodines are a group of unicellular heterokont algae. [more]
More info about the Order Rhizochromulinales may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.