The Family Thermomonosporaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (6): Actinocorallia · Actinomadura · Goodfellowia · Spirillospora · Thermomonospora · Thermopolyspora
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 67 species and subspecies in the Family Thermomonosporaceae.
Eumycetoma is a chronic, specific, granulomatous, fungal disease. It mainly affects the foot; and Mycetoma pedis is also known as Madura foot. This infection is endemic in Africa, India, and Central and South America. [more]
At least 3 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Thermopolyspora.
More info about the Genus Thermopolyspora may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.