The Family Vulturidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Vulturinae
- Genus (3): Diatropornis · Hadrogyps · Plesiocathartes
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species and subspecies in the Family Vulturidae.
More info about the Genus Plesiocathartes may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.