The Genus Volachlamys is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 7 species and subspecies in the Genus Volachlamys: V. cumingii · V. fultoni · V. hirasei · V. hirasei awajiensis · V. singaporina · V. tranquebaria · V. tranquebarica
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.