The Genus Vinciguerria is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 13 species and subspecies in the Genus Vinciguerria: V. attennata · V. attennuata · V. attenuata (Slender Lightfish) · V. attenuatta · V. attenuatus · V. lucetia (Panama Lightfish) · V. mabahiss · V. nimbaria (World-Wide Bristle-Mouth Fish) · V. nimharia · V. pacifici · V. poweriae (Power's Deep-Water Bristle-Mouth Fish) · V. sanzoi · V. tripunctulatus
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.