Vespadelus is a genus of in the Vespertilionidae family. It contains the following species:
- Inland Forest Bat (Vespadelus baverstocki)
- Northern Cave Bat (Vespadelus caurinus)
- Large Forest Bat (Vespadelus darlingtoni)
- Yellow-Lipped Bat (Vespadelus douglasorum)
- Finlayson's Cave Bat (Vespadelus finlaysoni)
- Eastern Forest Bat (Vespadelus pumilus)
- Southern Forest Bat (Vespadelus regulus)
- Troughton's Forest Bat (Vespadelus troughtoni)
- Little Forest Bat (Vespadelus vulturnus)
The Genus Vespadelus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 9 species and subspecies in the Genus Vespadelus: V. baverstocki (Inland Forest Bat) · V. caurinus (Northern Cave Bat) · V. darlingtoni (Large Forest Bat) · V. douglasorum (Yellow-Lipped Cave Bat) · V. finlaysoni (Finlayson's Cave Bat) · V. pumilus (Eastern Forest Bat) · V. regulus (Southern Forest Bat) · V. troughtoni (Troughton's Forest Bat) · V. vulturnus (Little Forest Bat)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.