The Genus Urticina is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 18 species and subspecies in the Genus Urticina: U. felina · U. asiatica · U. callosa · U. cavernata · U. columbiana (Crusty Red Anemone) · U. consors · U. coriacea (Stubby Rose Anemone) · U. crassicornis (Thick-Petaled Rose Anemone (In E. N America)) · U. digitata · U. eques · U. felina · U. lofotensis (White-Spotted Rose Anemone) · U. longicornis · U. mcpeaki (Mcpeak Anemone) · U. perdix · U. piscivora (Fish-Eating Urticina) · U. spp · U. sulcata
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.