The Family Trochaclididae is a member of the Superfamily Rissooidea. Here is the complete "parentage" of Trochaclididae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Family Trochaclididae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (2): Acremodonta · Acremodontina
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 10 species and subspecies in the Family Trochaclididae.
At least 9 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Acremodontina.
More info about the Genus Acremodontina may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.