A Suborder in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Order Tricladida is a member of the Class Turbellaria. Here is the complete "parentage" of Tricladida:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Order Tricladida is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (4): Diplostomidae · Kenkiidae · Nexilidae · Paramphistomidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 124 species and subspecies in the Order Tricladida.
At least 16 species and subspecies belong to the Family Paramphistomidae.
More info about the Family Paramphistomidae may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.