Teinopalpus is a genus of in the Papilionidae family. It contains the following species:
- Golden Kaiserihind (Teinopalpus aureus)
- Teinopalpus imperialis
The Genus Teinopalpus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 6 species and subspecies in the Genus Teinopalpus: T. aureus (Golden Kaiserihind) · T. himalaicus · T. imperatrix · T. imperialis (Kaiserihind) · T. imperialis himalaicus · T. parryiae
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.