The Genus Tachybaptus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 30 species and subspecies in the Genus Tachybaptus: (Santo Domingo Grebe) · (Least Grebe) · · T. dominicus brachyrhynchus (Least Grebe) · (Santo Domingo Grebe) · T. dominicus eisenmanni (Least Grebe) · · (Australasian Dabchick) · · (Australian Dabchick) · T. pelzelni · (Madagascar Little Grebe) · (Little Grebe (Little)) · (African Dabchick) · (Iraq Little Grebe) · (Little Grebe) · (European Little Grebe) · (Little Grebe (Tricolored)) · (Madagascan Red-Necked Grebe) · T. rufopectus
- Bonaparte, C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris, 42, 775.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.