The Genus Sturnella is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 32 species and subspecies in the Genus Sturnella: (Peruvian Red-Breasted Meadowlark) · (Peruvian Red-Breasted Meadowlark) · S. defilippi (Lesser Red-Breasted Meadowlark) · (Pampas Meadowlark) · S. lilianae (Lilian's Meadowlark) · (Long-Tailed Meadowlark) · (Long-Tailed Meadowlark) · S. loyca militaris · (Eastern Meadowlark (Eastern)) · (Eastern Meadowlark) · · S. magna aureopectoralis · · · (Eastern Meadowlark (Cuban)) · · · (Eastern Meadowlark (Lilian's)) · (Rio Grande Meadowlark) · (Eastern Meadowlark) · · S. magna neglecta · · (Eastern Meadowlark) · (Eastern Meadowlark) · S. magna; neglecta · S. mexicana · (Red-Breasted Meadowlark) · (Western Meadowlark) · · (Western Meadowlark) · (White-Browed Blackbird)
- Vieillot, Analyse, 33.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.