The Streaked Scrub Warbler (Scotocerca inquieta) is a species of bird in the Cisticolidae family. It is found in Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, India, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan,and Yemen.
The Genus Scotocerca is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 6 species and subspecies in the Genus Scotocerca: S. inquieta (Streaked Scrub-Warbler) · S. inquieta buryi · S. inquieta inquieta (Streaked Scrub-Warbler) · S. inquieta saharae · S. inquieta striata · S. inquieta theresae
- Ryan, Peter (2006). Family Cisticolidae (Cisticolas and allies). Pp. 378-492 in del Hoyo J., Elliott A. & Christie D.A. (2006) Handbook of the Birds of the World. Volume 11. Old World Flycatchers to Old World Warblers Lynx Edicions, Barcelona ISBN 978-84-96553-06-4
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.