A Family in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Family Satyridae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (12): Boerebia · Coenoympha · Coenympha · Dioriste · Faunura · Lymnophora · Lymnopoda · Neohipparchia · Oriexenica · Pedaloides · Pseudotergumia · Zophoessa
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 23 species and subspecies in the Family Satyridae.
More info about the Genus Zophoessa may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.