The Subfamily Raphiglossinae is a member of the Family Eumenidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Raphiglossinae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia
Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Infrakingdom: Ecdysozoa Aguinaldo Et Al., 1997 Ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - ecdysozoans
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subfamily Raphiglossinae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Raphiglossa
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 13 species and subspecies in the Subfamily Raphiglossinae.
At least 13 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Raphiglossa.
More info about the Genus Raphiglossa may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.