A Family in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Family Radiolitidae is a member of the Order Hippuritoida. Here is the complete "parentage" of Radiolitidae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Family Radiolitidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (8): Biradiolites · Bournonia · Durania · Macgillavryia · Medeella · Radiolites · Rajka · Sphaerulites
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 77 species and subspecies in the Family Radiolitidae.
More info about the Genus Sphaerulites may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.