The Order Psittaciformes is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (3): Cacatuidae · Psittacidae · Quercypsittidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,808 species and subspecies in the Order Psittaciformes.
The family Psittacidae consists of the subfamilies, the African parrots (Psittacinae) and the Neotropical parrots (Arinae). [more]
More info about the Family Quercypsittidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.