The Subfamily Psammobiinae is a member of the Family Psammobiidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Psammobiinae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia
Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Infrakingdom: Lophotrochozoa
- Superphylum: Eutrochozoa
- Infrakingdom: Lophotrochozoa - Lophotrochozoans
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subfamily Psammobiinae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (4): Asaphis · Gari · Heterodonax · Orbicularia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 71 species and subspecies in the Subfamily Psammobiinae.
Phyllanthus is the largest genus in the flowering plant family Phyllanthaceae. Estimates of the number species in this genus vary widely, from 750 to 1200. Phyllanthus has a remarkable diversity of growth forms including annual and perennial herbs, shrubs, climbers, floating aquatics, and pachycaulous succulents. Some have flattened leaflike stems called . It has a wide variety of floral morphologies and chromosome numbers and has one of the widest range of pollen types of any seed plant genus. [more]
At least 3 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Orbicularia.
More info about the Genus Orbicularia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.