The Genus Priolepis is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 39 species and subspecies in the Genus Priolepis: P. aquilus · P. aureoviridis (Yellow-Green Goby) · P. borea · P. boreus (Pacific Convict Goby) · P. cinctus (Orange-Speckled Pygmy-Goby) · P. compita (Crossroads Goby) · P. eugenius (Convict Goby) · P. farcimen (Farcimen Goby) · P. hipiliti · P. hiploiti · P. hipoliti (Rusty Goby) · P. inhaca (Scissortail) · P. limbatosquamis (Rimmed-Scaled Goby) · P. mica · P. nocturna (Orange Reef-Goby) · P. nocturnus · P. nuchifasciata (Orange Reef-Goby) · P. pallidicincta (Pale-Barred Goby) · P. randalli (Randall's Goby) · P. semidoliata (Half-Banded Reef-Goby) · P. compita · P. winterbottomi (Foureyed Sole)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.