The Genus Pomarea is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 13 species and subspecies in the Genus Pomarea: (Cook Islands Flycatcher) · P. fluxa (Eiao Monarch) · (Ua Huka Flycatcher) · P. iphis bogusii (Test Record Only) · (Marquesan Flycatcher) · P. mendozae mendozae (Marquesan Flycatcher) · P. mendozae motanensis · P. mira (Ua Pou Monarch) · (Society Islands Flycatcher) · P. nigra dimidiata · P. nukuhivae (Nuku Hiva Monarch) · P. P. (Maupiti Monarch) · (Fatu Hiva Flycatcher)
- Cabanis, Arch. Naturgesch., 13 (1), 207.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.