The Order Pleuronematida is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Suborder (1): Glossata
- Infraorder (1): Heteroneura
- Family (10): Calyptotrichidae · Conchophthiridae · Ctedoctematidae · Cyclidiidae · Dragescoidae · Histiobalantiidae · Oligohymenophorea · Peniculistomatidae · Pleuronematidae · Thigmocomidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 4 species and subspecies in the Order Pleuronematida.
Cyclidiinae is a small subfamily of the Drepanidae moths. They occur in Southeast Asia. Their caterpillars feed on Alangium (Alangiaceae). In some treatments, they are raised to full family status. [more]
More info about the Family Thigmocomidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.