The Genus Pelecanoides is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 15 species and subspecies in the Genus Pelecanoides: P. exsul · P. garnoti (Peruvian Diving-Petrel) · (Peruvian Diving Petrel) · P. garnotti · (South Georgian Diving-Petrel) · (Magellanic Diving-Petrel) · P. urinator (Common Diving Petrel) · (Berard's Diving-Petrel) · (Falkland Diving Petrel) · (Kerguelen Diving Petrel) · (Common Diving-Petrel)
- Brisson, Ornith., 6, 131.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.