A Class in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Class Pauropoda is a member of the Phylum Arthropoda. Here is the complete "parentage" of Pauropoda:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia
Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Infrakingdom: Ecdysozoa A.M.A. Aguinaldo et al., 1997 ex T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - ecdysozoans
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Class Pauropoda is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (5): Afrauropodidae · Brachypauropodidae · Eurypauropodidae · Millotauropodidae · Pauropodidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 165 species and subspecies in the Class Pauropoda.
Pauropodidae is a family of pauropods. [more]
At least 361 species and subspecies belong to the Family Pauropodidae.
More info about the Family Pauropodidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.