The Family Papillodermidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Papilloderma
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species and subspecies in the Family Papillodermidae.
Papilloderma is a genus of in the Papillodermidae family. It contains the following species: [more]
More info about the Genus Papilloderma may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.