The Family Pantheidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Pantheinae
- Genus (15): Anacronicta · Anepholcia · Bathyra · Brandtina · Colocasia · Disepholcia · Elydnodes · Gaujonia · Panthauma · Smilepholcia · Tambana · Trichosea · Trisulipsa · Trisuloides · Xanthomantis
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 102 species and subspecies in the Family Pantheidae.
Anacronicta is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family. [more]
Anepholcia is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family. [more]
Colocasia is a genus of 25 or more species of flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical Polynesia and southeastern Asia. Common names include Elephant-ear, Taro, Cocoyam, Dasheen, Chembu, and Eddoe. Elephant-ear and Cocoyam are also used for some other large-leaved genera in the Araceae, notably Xanthosoma and Caladium. The generic name is derived from the Greek word for Nelumbo nucifera, ?????as??? (kolokasion). [more]
At least 8 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Xanthomantis.
More info about the Genus Xanthomantis may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.