The Genus Oxyura is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 15 species and subspecies in the Genus Oxyura: (Australian Blue-Billed Duck) · O. chrysanthemoides · O. dominica (St. Domingo Duck) · O. dominicus · O. ferruginea (Andean Duck) · O. ferruginea ferruginea (Andean Duck) · (North American Ruddy Duck) · (Colombian Ruddy Duck) · (Ruddy Duck (Andean)) · (North American Ruddy Duck) · O. jamaicensis rubica · O. jamaicensis rubida (Ruddy Duck) · (White-Headed Duck) · (Maccoa Duck) · (Argentine Blue-Billed Duck)
- Ridgway, Proc. U.S. nat. Mus., 3, 15.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.