The Luzon Fruit Bat (Otopteropus cartilagonodus) is a species of in the Pteropodidae family. It is monotypic within the genus Otopteropus. It is endemic to the Philippines. Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical dry forests. It is threatened by habitat loss.
- Chiroptera Specialist Group 1996. Otopteropus cartilagonodus. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 30 July 2007.
The Genus Otopteropus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species and subspecies in the Genus Otopteropus: O. cartilagonodus (Luzon Pygmy Fruit Bat)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.