Orestia can refer to:
- ancient region of Epirotic Macedonia.
- The old name for Edirne
- The Oresteia
- Orestia (beetle), a genus of flea beetles
The Genus Orestia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 19 species and subspecies in the Genus Orestia: O. alpina · O. apennina · O. arcuata · O. aubei · O. aubei arcuata · O. bulgarica · O. calabra · O. carnica · O. carniolica · O. carpathica · O. caucasica · O. electra · O. heikertingeri · O. kraatzi · O. pandellei · O. paveli · O. punctipennis · O. robusta · O. sierrana
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.